- Disneyland Around The World Disneyland Park is most famous theme park of the world. The...
- 5 Most Popular Kites Festival of the World Kite flying is a very popular fun sport especially in China...
- Deepest Caves of the World Caves has been used by the humans from the pre-historic peri...
- Most Scenic Train Rides of North America Welcome aboard to the journey of North America’s most scenic...
- Canadian Adventure Fun Looking for some adventure fun in Canada? Canada offers seve...
Category Archives: Beaches
5 Best Beaches of the Pacific Northwest
1. Shi Shi Beach, Makah Indian Reservation, Washington Shi Shi beach is located in the north-west corner of the United States in the Olympic Mountain Peninsula of the state of Washington. It is here where the Pacific Ocean waters flows … Continue reading
Posted in Beaches Tagged Oregon, Washington Leave a comment
5 Most Beautiful Island Beaches of the World
Beaches are one of the most fun places to spend your vacation. Whether you are a adventure lover, nature admirer, or you just want some relaxation after months of hard work and busy schedule, beach is definitely the place you would … Continue reading
Secluded Beach Getaways of the World
Wanted some romantic beach getaways away from the crowd? Shhh.. come with us and discover our lists of top 5 secluded beach getaways of the world: 1. Caprera Island in Sardinia, Italy Caprera is a small island of just 6 … Continue reading
Posted in Beaches Tagged Beaches Leave a comment
Top Beaches of Hawaii
Hawaii is the visitor’s paradise -the greenery of the surroundings and the warm serene water of the ocean refresh everyone’s mind. Hawaii has been the top tourist destination of the world from many decades. It offers immense natural beauty – wherever you … Continue reading
Posted in Beaches Tagged Beaches, Hawaii Leave a comment
Ocean Shores A Nice Weekend Getaway
Ocean Shores in Washington State is located 135 miles south-west of Seattle and approximately 75 miles west of Olympia. It is a nice spot to spend your summer weekend. Ocean Shores city falls in the Grays Harbor county of Washington. … Continue reading
Posted in Beaches, Cities and Attractions Tagged Beaches, Biking, National Park, Ocean Shores, Olympic, Pacific, Seattle, Travel, Washington Leave a comment