- 5 Most Popular Kites Festival of the World Kite flying is a very popular fun sport especially in China...
- Disneyland Around The World Disneyland Park is most famous theme park of the world. The...
- Most Scenic Train Rides of North America Welcome aboard to the journey of North America’s most scenic...
- Canadian Adventure Fun Looking for some adventure fun in Canada? Canada offers seve...
- 5 Most Beautiful Island Beaches of the World Beaches are one of the most fun places to spend your vacatio...
Tag Archives: Oregon
5 Best Beaches of the Pacific Northwest
1. Shi Shi Beach, Makah Indian Reservation, Washington Shi Shi beach is located in the north-west corner of the United States in the Olympic Mountain Peninsula of the state of Washington. It is here where the Pacific Ocean waters flows … Continue reading
Posted in Beaches Tagged Oregon, Washington Leave a comment
Most Scenic Train Rides of North America
Welcome aboard to the journey of North America’s most scenic train rides. We have captured here the lists of the North America’s most scenic and historic train rides starting from the frozen region of Alaska to the hot and humid … Continue reading
Posted in Trip Ideas Tagged Alaska, California, Grand Canyon, Oregon, Train 1 Comment
Crater Lake National Park
Crater Lake National Park in United States is located around 250 miles south of Portland, Oregon. It is the fifth oldest national park which was established in the year 1902. Crater Lake was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama … Continue reading
Posted in National Parks Tagged Crater, Crater Lake, Deepest Lake, National Park, Oregon, portland Leave a comment