Going for a beach vacation? Have you pack everything you need for your stay? It is highly likely that you may forget few things you may need at the beach. Here is the checklist for all essential things you should have for your beach vacation and some packing tips.
1. Extra Swimsuit: Pack extra swimsuit at least two. Swimsuit is the basic requirement when you are in the beach. It is always wise to have extra one. In case something happen to one swim suit then you are good because you have a backup with you.
2. Swimsuit cover ups: Do not forget to carry cover-ups for your swimsuit. There are varieties of cover-ups in the market. A t-shirt goes well with boys and t-shirts- shorts and wrap basically goes well with ladies.
3. Sunscreen: Sunscreen is must for a beach visit. Carry sunscreen with SPF of at least 30. Also make sure its waterproof as you are going to play with water.
4. Sunglasses: Sunglasses is yet another essential item you should not forget. It is very likely to forget it so be sure to mark it in your check list.
5. Beach Sandals: Beach sandals or flip flops is something you should never forget to pack. If you are going with kids make sure you pack flip flops or any beach friendly footwear for them also.
6. Hats: Make sure everyone pack their hats. It is especially needed if someone among you is bald.
7. Bring water and snacks: It’s good to keep some snacks and water with you at beach. You don’t have to go back to the store to get and waste your precious time in commuting.
8. Beach bags: Keep all the essentials that you need at the beach in the beach bag. You don’t have to carry your suitcase with you every day you go to the beach.
9. Extra bags: Carry some extra plastic containers or a zip lock bags with you to the beach. You may need it to keep something that you don’t want to keep together in your beach bag with other things.
10. Toiletries: It is advised to keep your own shampoo, soaps, towels, face cream, cleanser, toothpaste and brush, mouth wash, shaving cream and razors. Also pack your perfume or deodorant.