1. Crystal Cruises
- Crystal Cruises is one of the best luxury cruise lines of the world. It offers very exciting, hybrid-style experience of the cruise. Crystal cruise Line is owned by the NYK Line of Japan which is based in Los Angeles, USA. It was founded in the year 1990 and its first ship was Crystal Harmony.
- It offers world class dining experience which includes a huge sushi bars and wine cellars. The cruise has been designed and architects a perfect environment for a comfortable sea voyage. It has magnificent floor plans which offer ample rooms for better living and lounging.
- Dining space can be pre-booked with a newly introduced online system. There are Priority Check-in and Planning Center which shows personalized itinerary for every passenger.
- It is one of the few cruise line companies which have introduced the concept of boutique restaurants. It has also integrated cyber cafes on ships to attract more passengers.
- It offers paddle tennis, fun activities such as bingo and napkin folding, offer pleasing afternoon tea.
- The itineraries for Crystal Cruises include all 7 continents and mainly include Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America, Alaska and British Columbia.
2. Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- The company’s first ships made its maiden voyage in the 1992. The company was formed from the merger of 2 shipping companies, Radisson Cruises and Seven Seas Cruises. Radisson seven seas cruises later change its name to Regent Seven Seas Cruises in the year 2006.
- The cruise liners have wireless capabilities, featuring new bedding with down comforters and Egyptian cotton linens. Modern amenities include all flat-screen televisions, and DVD players. Superior suites have iPod music systems with Bose speakers.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises are well known for its spacious and stylish staterooms and excellent dining arrangement and other services. The company feels pride in offering one of the biggest space and staff per guest ratios.
3. Oceana Cruises
- It is a Miami based cruise liners offering one of the top notch cruising experiences in the industry. It offers magnificent rooms and restaurants.
- Passengers feel and enjoy the luxury of the cruise journey with great cuisine served and the services offered. There are 4 restaurants in each ship.
- It offers premium services at spa in a very reasonable rates and its fitness center offers classes for Pilates, Yoga and Aerobics. It has 8 bars and lounges and afternoon tea is served daily.
- The Cruise Liners serves passengers to Baltic region, Norwegian Fjords, Eastern and Western Mediterranean, Western Europe and the British Isles in summer months. During the winter it serves South America, Asia, Caribbean, Panama Canal, and Australia.
4. Disney Cruise Line
- Disney cruise Liners offers one of the most distinctive cruising experiences. The most popular ones are its cabins which has a rotating dining room and a bath-and-a-half. In a rotating dining room people can eat at 3 different restaurants while sitting in the same table.
- There are 3 main public areas in every cruise liners of Disney. For adults only, it offers a coffee bar called Cove. It is a nice place to relax and watch television or read magazines. There is also place called Diversion for sports lovers. It is based on the theme of an English sports pub.
- Ships are family-friendly which offers Walt Disney Theater and Buena Vista Cinema. Recently in the year 2008, the cruise liners started “Disney Digital 3-D” on both ships. It uses laser lights, streamers, fog, and special lighting effects which offers cinema experience to the passengers.
- There are 3 pools on board. For kids there is a 200-ft. Mickey water-slide, a sprinkler tub for toddlers. It also offers adults only pool as well.
- There is a rain forest steam room for the younger passengers, night clubs for adults called Beat Street and Magic route 66, dance club, sports pub, and a piano bar.
- Many children program is being organized on ships. There are many child care centers available. The facilities for children are open from 9 a.m. until 1 a.m.
- The 7 days Disney Magic sails to Caribbean most of the year. However, Disney Wonder also serves 3 and 4 day trips, which is limited to the Bahamas only.
5. Azamara Cruises
- The Azamara Cruises offers spacious area and more personalized treatment to its passengers. It has high crew-to-passenger ratio. Passengers get truly luxurious experience here.
- Food is excellent. It started new Mediterranean dishes recently as well as its wine and pairing menus at Aqualina is just great. Apart from this, the health conscious travelers have great options here. They can get several healthy food options such as smoothies, sushi. There are fitness training options as well and spa treatments.
- It serves Eastern and Western Mediterranean, Northern Europe’s Baltic and Norwegian Fjords during summer months. And in winter sails to Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, South America, Middle East and Asia.