Do you want your photo to be clicked on the backdrop of the Eiffel Tower and not getting chance of going to Paris. Here is your best bet to get yourself clicked right here in Las Vegas, USA. Well, it is not a full size replica, but you will get the feel of it. Paris Las Vegas Casino Hotel in Las Vegas is a great spot to get the feel of Paris. The hotel is expanded in 24-acres area with all the pleasures that a Sin city has to offer. Other than hotel and Casino, Paris Las Vegas hotel also offers 8 restaurants in a French style and a paved lane with cafes and boutiques on either sides just like in Paris.
Here are few major attractions of the Paris Las Vegas hotel of Las Vegas, Nevada:
1. The hotel is designed to appear like a Paris’ Hotel de Ville. It has 2,916 rooms, which has 295 suites, in a French style. It is one of the most unique and comfortable place to stay in Las Vegas.
2. It is a 50-story replica of the Eiffel Tower.
3. There are 8 French style restaurants. It includes the one which is located on the Eiffel Tower at the height of 100 feet above the Strip.
4. Paris Las Vegas features some of the most favorites such as Gladys Knight,Tony Bennett, Patti LaBelle, Lou Rawls and the Moody Blues.
5. It offers 2 acre of rooftop swimming pool. It is nestled inside a beautiful French garden. There is also spa if somebody just like to relax.
6. Only Casino is stretched in 85,000 square feet area in a Paris style setting with paved lanes, elegant arches, complex street signs and beautiful bridge over the shops and casino is the replica of Pont Alexandre. Even the ceiling 40 foot high bears the resemblance of a Paris sky.